Marketing Automation & CRM Manager
We are recruiting! The role will be working closely with one of our top clients, so we are looking for the brightest and best candidates to speak to. We also have some flexibility around the structure of the role, so it may suit someone seeking part-time employment.
Your role will be to collect and manage prospect data which you will then use to trigger sales and marketing campaigns to convert these leads in to clients. It is important that you demonstrate understanding, competency and experience, gained from a Sales orientated background and also from using Marketing Automation Software with an email marketing focus.
- Establish and manage the CRM and marketing automation through Sharpspring for one of our key legal sector clients
- Map and own the customer journeys and buying cycles within Sharpspring, creating triggers, campaigns and workflows from contact acquisition to retention
- Working closely with EBY team members, specifically – the Strategy & Client Services Director, Digital Marketing Manager and Sales Manager – to develop and implement creative end to end digital marketing campaigns, covering email creation, acquisitions and web landing page to engage prospects at the right time and through the right channels – with a compelling and relevant message
- Work with our Sales Manager on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- ‘Own’ the management of the database, segmenting and leveraging it for efficient campaign targeting
- Provide analysis of data to report back with key insights
- Champion automation across our client’s business, help drive adoption and influence decisions
- Work closely with internal client departments and external third-party partners to develop the best and most efficient processes to feed prospects into the CRM from different systems (our tech team will align other systems to the CRM)
- Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Strong digital marketing background, with demonstrable experience working with CRM/Campaign management tools (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot etc.) gained via agency or client-side
- Experience in integrated digital marketing campaign planning
- Hands-on experience in email campaign delivery, set-up and analytics
- Experience in data management and automation
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to build strong relationships across stakeholders, with strong client-facing experience
- Analytical, data-driven and able to work autonomously
Interested? To find out more and start a conversation drop us a note here.
Posted on: 22 July, 2021 | UnderDigital, Marketing, Recruitment |