Office Administrator Needed!
Are you an organised Office Administrator looking for a role in a busy business? EBY is looking for someone to play an important role in the smooth running of the agency.
Find out more below.
JOB DESCRIPTION – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 2.45 pm
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
- Open post daily and deal with / distribute accordingly.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, quotations, reports, making drinks etc.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and stationery when needed.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Maintain accurate records for employee holiday requests.
- Manage outgoing post and record data on special deliveries.
- Raising of invoices, monitoring accounts receivable and requesting relevant purchase orders when required.
- Knowledge of Sage is an advantage, but basic training will be given.
- Maintain and log petty cash.
- Collate information and report accordingly.
- Assist others with administrative tasks.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- £9.84 per hour.
- Immediate start.
Please contact Gavin Young – firstname.lastname@example.org .com
Posted on: 4 March, 2022 | UnderRecruitment |